3/15/2017

06/12 - Halfway Gone


I know we're almost halfway through March already, but I had so much life to deal with lately that I just didn't find any time to think about how February ended.
And with this month the first half of my year in Würzburg.

It's funny how it took me so long to get used to being here and now I can't even imagine that I will go back in six months. I'm just halfway gone again already. But we all know: you can't put your trust in time. And, more important: We have to go back.

So, what did I learn within the past six months?

  • Home is where your people are.
  • Age is only a number.
  • I'll never be into wine.
  • Hand me a camera and I'm happy to work with it.
  • The people make the place worth living at.
  • Family rules.
  • Everything's better when there are bunnies in your life.
It feels pretty unreal to live here since last September. It feels pretty unreal to think back and remember the moments when I first met the people I now call my friends. It feels pretty unreal to have two homes in Germany now.

Anyways, I'll simply enjoy the second half of this whole thing. And I'll find out what it'll teach me.

"So I'll start a revolution from my bed. 'Cause you said the brains I had went to my head. Step outside, summertime's in bloom. Stand up beside the fireplace, take that look from off your face. 'Cause you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out." - Oasis
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen