4/16/2017

07/12 - #somuchlove


Another month flew by so fast. Seven gone, five more to come. 

The most striking thing within the past 30 days were my two roommates who turned out to be my family in the new city which isn't that new to me anymore. 

We shared a month of watching TV series, talking about everything and nothing, deep shit and super superficial, cooking and enjoying that we are so great at it, chilling together in each other's beds, having some ice cream or maybe some more, falling in love with the Lost characters (again) and being there for each other when it's mostly needed.

We've been through a month of mixed feelings and strange moments. However, we'll pull through. Of course, together. We even talked about getting tattooed and what should be the image we want to wear permanently. 

It's funny how much I miss these two girls now that I'm off for a holiday for almost two weeks. We got used to each other so much, we can barely stand a few days without the others. And that's what friendship is about, right? This time and its troubles keep us together and they strengthen our friendship in such an intense way. 

When we go back home, I know how much I'll need them in my life. And that's quite a good feeling because I know I can count on them being there. And whoever will hurt them, they'll regret it because I'll be there to break their bones just as well. 

Nothing left to say, only: #somuchlove

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen