9/11/2016

Home vs. Now

I've been here for more than ten days now. That still is not much. People from here asked me if I experienced a clash of cultures as I am from the Ruhrgebiet which most of them associate with dirt, industry and the color grey. 
Actually, there is no clash of cultures yet. But to clarify one thing: the Ruhrgebiet is nothing like all the prejudices describe it. My hometown, Dortmund, is actually quite green and most of the old industry has turned into places of culture now. I'm a local patriot and it bothers me that people from here think my home is like this. So I went out to take some pictures; of both places.

This is the result:

Würzburg

Dortmund

Würzburg

Dortmund

Würzburg

Dortmund

Würzburg

Dortmund

Würzburg

Dortmund

Würzburg

Dortmund

Würzburg

Dortmund

Würzburg

Dortmund

Würzburg

Dortmund

Würzburg

Dortmund


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen