10/09/2016

Giants and Dwarfs

I already presented my bunnies Lilly, Dandelion and Amaryllis, the beautiful giant beasts that I live with in Dortmund. I also already said how much they mean to me, how they make me a happier person and how they help me not to feel lonely.
Now I am happy and proud to introduce you to my new roommates:
 

Freckles and Snow White

They are awesome and they help me feel better in this city so far away from home. Our neighbors gave them to me (they breed bunnies) when they heard I'd love to have one in my new apartment. So I picked them up when I was home last weekend

That was just crazy. I saw my Bambinas again, the ones who have to stay at home, and they grew even bigger during my absence! And then I went over to our neighbors and picked up the babies.

But see yourself:






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen