11/20/2018

Shinedown Roadtrip: Antwerp

Photo: Sanjay Parikh
Kilometers traveled: 5.260

Shows: 6/10

I never thought I could love Shinedown even more, but with every show I go to my love for these people grows. 

The show in Antwerp was simply beautiful. Stef and I had a little down phase after the Frankfurt show, so Antwerp was meant to be even more important to us. And it was just so very beautiful. 

Photo: Sanjay Parikh
It actually started out quite strange because people that mean a lot to us were not having the best day ever. I still want to hug Matt for several reasons. So Stef and I were a little worried about what to expect that night.

Cliff, a really cool guy who came to see Starset and did the Starset meet and greet, kept us a spot in the front row. Thanks again, that was awesome! 

Photo: Sanjay Parikh
That night, Shinedown played "Amaryllis" accoustic. As some of you might now, this song is really important to me. I got its lyrics tattoed and I even wrote a book about the album. So it meant the world to me to hear it live again after so many years. 

After the show, we met the band at the bus and talking to them was just really good. Also, Matt gives the best hugs I must say. Right now I am just so happy and filled with love for all these people, for everyone in Shinedown and Crew, everyone in Starset and their crew and for Press to Meco of course. This whole experience is amazing and I don't know how to get through the next days without seeing all these people. 

Thank you so much to the overly talented Sanjay Parikh for the amazing pictures you took of us. You are the best!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen