12/16/2018

Shinedown Roadtrip: Stuttgart


Kilometers traveled: 5.893

Shows: 7/10 

I spent one week at home before traveling to Stuttgart for the next Shinedown show. That time was strange and I didn't really get to rest at all. But then, finally, the roadtrip could go on.


I arrived in Stuttgart before my dear friend Stef. When I met Zach at the bus we talked for a while and before he went inside again he asked me where my "other half" was. So, yes, you only get the two of us together at Shinedown shows.


In Stuttgart, I met the lovely Dana Elliot for the first time ever in person. And I love this woman! She's hilarious and overly kind and caring. I am so happy we could be at two shows together. I also got to know the amazing Melle, one of Stef's friends. She's just awesome and so very empowering and supporting. The world would be a better place if more people were like her. 


And let's just say: I love Shinedown even more for this day.

At the meet and greet, we decided to take a funny picture. Again, Stef had the best idea ever. The three of us went up to the band and she went: "Show us your best fighting pose." The picture is legendary. Zach and I had basically the exact same idea, Barry is just way too cool in this, Eric went full Popeye and Brent did the Crane "full extend". We definitely had the best time. 

Also, talking "The Room" with Zach and Brent was definitely amazing. (If you don't know it, it's considered the worst movie ever made and it's terrible, but also quite funny.)

The show had some strange moments. One girl insulted Melle because she didn't react to being hit by said girl from behind. Stef almost fainted and Dana suffered from a small panic attack. But in the end, it was an amazing show.  


After the show, we met the guys again and it was just really good to talk to these people. Also, Stef met Dustin from Starset and he put so much effort in writing down some lyrics for her, it was really great. And here's another shout out to Press to Meco for being so overly funny and kind (and thanks Adam for spilling your beer on my jacket).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen