1/24/2019

#spreadlove

So I tried something.

I randomly texted people I love and told them what I love most about them and that I am happy that they’re in my life. It wasn’t long and deep texts, just three or four sentences out of the blue. I did that in the evening so those who didn’t read it that late would wake up to something nice and positive.

What happened then was simply beautiful. 

All of those I texted were very thankful and happy about the small text. Most of them told me the message reached them in the right moment, when they needed something positive, some love. My heart was simply overflowing by all the love and gratitude everyone showed. It still makes me smile.

I think we don’t tell people how wonderful they are often enough and we rather criticize than compliment. We all should try to turn this around and just spread some love today. 

I put that as an idea in my Instagram story. The next day, I had another idea about how to spread love. Long story short, it turned into a one-week-plan to spread love and make people happy.


Day 1: Tell someone what you love most about them.
Day 2: Tell someone what you find most beautiful about their look.
Day 3: Tell someone what their biggest talent is.
Day 4: Send someone a picture of something that’ll make them smile.
Day 5: Remind someone of the favorite moment you shared with them.
Day 6: Encourage someone to follow your dreams.
Day 7: Don’t forget about yourself – tell the world something you like about yourself.

I gave this plan the hashtag #spreadlove. You can find it on my Instagram account (@danni.arndt). This is something we can do over and over again. Just give it a try and share this with the ones you love. Spread some love. You’ll feel amazing afterwards.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen