10/24/2016

Reading Diary - THE BEAST (PART ONE) #1

Dear Rhage,

first of all: don't you fuckin' dare to die! Because, goddamnit, if you do, I swear to the Scribe Virgin I'm gonna kill you! I am begging you, as your sister (at least in the fanfiction where you're not running into a freakin' girl's school full of Lesser to kill yourself, idiot), you have to get through this. That book just started, and you still have to care for Mary (not to mention you're the only family your twin-siblings still have in that fanfiction). 
However, I love the way V tries to save your stupid ass. And I hope your beast won't snack him or Butch - because they are trying to save you goddamn life. And yes, I swear a lot because how stupid was that action? Even for you. 
The most concerning thing about this whole Rhage-might-die-within-the-first-twenty-pages-thing is that V's never wrong. And you got shot in the heart. And now your beast's breaking free and I really hope this will save you. Or whatever Vishous is up to now that he left Butch with the purple and evil version of you. 
I love how V gets so much extra space in this book (even though I would love to read more of Phury - of course). Can't wait to find out what Mary will do to help that little girl whose mother just died. And there are so many secrets about Assail, son of whoever, that we need to solve some of these mysteries, too.
But only if you don't die. I don't wanna have to fix all of this in the fanfiction again.
Oh, and I am so fuckin' sorry for buying this book so late. This never happened before. Holy hell, I will finish it even faster now - Promise! 
Still, my dear brother, to say it in your own words: you are too handsome to die. So, Hollywood, how about you get this clear, take one of your lollies and relax. Just stop causing heart attacks; not within the first twenty pages.

Don't you dare to die!

Love,
Danni (enraged by your overly stupid behavior, dear brother)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen