11/03/2016

Reading Diary - THE BEAST (PART ONE) #3

Dear Rhage,

Just when I thought you were ok, you decided to destroy my life again. Why for heaven's sake did you try to kill yourself? Like, suicide, seriously? You won't be able to enter the Fade then. Won't spend the afterlife with Mary. Or your siblings. Asshole!
When will book characters finally start to talk about things, so all the drama would be unnecessary? Seeing you so sad and lonely drives me crazy. Especially as you have your brothers and they are so so so awesome.I just loved how they paid respect to Mary because she had the idea to save you via your beast. The behavior of this little girl - Bitty - breaks my heart. God, I can't wait to see you taking care of her (as I'm sure you will because having a baby in your arms caused you a heart attack). And I'm curious what exactly Assail should do for Wrath now. I mean, yeah, infiltrating the Glymera, but why and how?
The only thing that annoys me is that human female - Jo. It's like back in the days when the Warden had parts from the view of a Lesser in her books. I'd rather read more about you eating bagels and tons of ice cream.
 Now I'm halfway through the first half of your second book. And I love you even more now. I'm proud I chose you as my brother for the FF. But just don't try to kill yourself again, ok? Thanks.

Love,
Danni (so worried about her FF-brother)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen