11/04/2016

Reading Diary - THE BEAST (PART ONE) #4

Dear Mary,

What a lucky female you are. I knew it all the way, that Rhage would be awesome as a dad, but reading about him talking to Bitty, making her smile - holy hell! I want more of this. More happy family. And I know you want the same. But besides this, it's good you finally talked about your problems. Things will be better.
It's a little different with Layla I assume. The Brothers and the other housemates won't be too happy when they finally find out about her and Xcor. Even though I don't like how she deals with her feelings. Can't she just accept that she is not perfect, and can she please stop feeling guilty.
And please give us more little scenes with Beth and L.W. - and even better with the brothers and their children.
And write another book about Phury, J.R.! Title: The Primale. It's that easy.
However, I guess Assail will get his own book first. Things are getting pretty intense with him and Throe and I can't wait to read more about this. Marisol will return of course.
What worries me is the thing with the humans. They shouldn't get that close to your world - although you got that close to it, too, which is the only reason why you're here. Still I find Jo Early annoying as fuck. If humans have to be included, I suggest a reunion of Butch and Jose DeLaCruz.
So far, I hope you will find a way to get Bitty to the mansion - with Rhage as her new dad.

Love,
Danni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen