11/06/2016

Reading Diary - THE BEAST (PART ONE) #5

Dear Assail,

You've been gaining much attention lately, so I thought it's time to focus more on your story. I can't really tell if I like you or despise you because of your behavior. Actually, I think you are a quite interesting character who is more of a friend than an enemy and who is rather loyal to the King which makes me like you more. You remind me a little of Rehvenge - dark, mysterious and broken, but an important ally.
I like to read about you, but it annoys me how you feel too bad and too dirty for Marisol. We all know that she loves you, too. You just have to have the courage to get her back to Caldwell, to your house. Another cool things is the friendship you start to develop with Vishous. Maybe you should just live with the Brotherhood. Would be some fresh blood in the mansion.
One thing's for certain, you found the most hilarious way to but pressure on Throe. I definitely need to know more about his plans. But please, whatever comes next, stop taking cocaine. We all know what happens when a warrior in a Black Dagger Brotherhood novel is a drug addict - even though I won't fall in love with you as you are just not Phury. He went through it, you don't have to do the same.

So, that's it first. I'm waiting for your own book to come - rather sooner than later.

Sincerely,
Danni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen