12/11/2016

3/12 - Getting Used To It


I can't really believe I already finished a quarter of this year I spend in Würzburg. This month, I felt like I'm getting used to this place. Most of all, that's due to the people I met here - because some of them are basically really awesome.
I spent more time here, also during the weekends. I had one of my best friends over, which felt pretty great. But I also started to make new friends and I could improve an already existing friendship: spending time with my friend and room mate Svenja felt good and right and made things much better, also in our apartment.
There are some people here, working at the same place, some longer, some not that long, which I already liked, but got to know even better during this last month. And, as always, drinking together fixes all sorts of relationships. Which leads me to my time at home this month, when I spent the days with my family. No matter how good things get here, I just can't stop missing them. Probably, that's good. Because it shows how much they mean to me.
Especially my brother and I got even closer, especially interesting as he has moved away from home, too. And it seems that since he moved out, he is much more attached to the family than before (which I like pretty much).

So, it's obviously distance that creates a feeling of being close to each other. And it's the people of a place that make you feel at home or not. Maybe I'm not even getting used to this city, maybe I'm just getting close to its people. And that's enough for now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen