10/24/2018

#ShinedownRoadtrip



In april, I met a girl at a Theory of a Deadman concert. Her name is Stefanie and she asked me about one of my Shinedown tattoos. We went to three Shinedown shows together in June – and became close friends.

And now we’re doing a Shinedown Roadtrip around Europe.

The plan:
See Shinedown ten times on their European tour in October and November and have an amazing time.

The cities:
Manchester (10/31/18)
London (11/07/18)
Cologne (11/11/18)
Tilburg (11/12/18)
Frankfurt (11/13/18)
Antwerp (11/16/18)
Stuttgart (11/23/18)
Hamburg (11/25/18)
Copenhagen (11/27/18)
Stockholm (11/29/18)

The roadtrip:
We’ll travel around by plane, bus, car and train; stay at friends’ places, in hostels and at home. Four of the ten cities I’ve never visited before, so I’ll see more of the world on this trip. And I’ll spend lots of time with Stefanie and Shinedown and the Shinedown crew and the Shinedown family.

The blog:
As this is a very special thing for me, I’ll post about it on here. There will be stories about the people I meet, the shows I attend, the cities I visit and the roads I travel. There will be pictures, of course. This will be overwhelmingly Shinedown, so be prepared.

Stay tuned via:

Instagram: @danni.arndt
Instagram: @mountainxheights
Instagram: #ShinedownRoadtrip

So… LET’S DO THIS!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen