12/19/2018

Shinedown Roadtrip: Stockholm


Kilometers traveld: 8.844

Shows: 10/10

The last show. 


Our way to Stockholm was more difficult than expected as our train got cancelled and we had to improvise a bit. But we arrived anyway and checked in to our hostel which had some cringy people for us again. I'll never go to a hostel in Scandinavia again. 

It took us a really long walk to get to the venue and before we entered we had a coffee and tried to calm down a little. We were both very emotional and didn't feel too good. 

We went to the meet and greet again and it felt so good and so wrong at the same time, knowing this would be the last time meeting them for quite some time. Stef and I had prepared something for the band. We made them a book for which we asked several fans we had met due to Shinedown to answer some questions about them and send us pictures of them and the band. Thank you again Stine, Sissel, Lara, Michael, John, Rebecca, Rike, Dana, Rita and Gabrielle for being part of this. We love all of you and this roadtrip wouldn't have been the same without you.  

Photo: Sanjay Parikh

The show was super emotional. I can't ven really think back to it. All I know is it was beautiful.

When we said goodbye afterwards, the whole crew was just so amazingly kind and nice and lovely. Thank you for all the love you gave us. Really. 

I said everything else. You can check it out in my recap of this whole roadtrip.

Now I'm back home. And I wonder how this was my life. How this is my life. I am so thankful. And I miss all these people so much. But it's never goodbye - it's just till next time. 

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen